Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Healing Thought

Another healing thought...
If I get one inkling that what I'm after is not attainable then at that moment I am going to cease any more thoughts about
it.
I am finished with chasing after things
that I cannot have!
I will only invest my time, thoughts and energy into attainable goals, relationships  and situations.
This does not mean I will give up over any difficulty or block that presents itself.
I will simply assess each situation in a different way.
For example, someone says, "um I am not quite sure you fit the image of this company."
Note to self, say "thank you, have a great day"  then immediately move forward in my thought process to seeking another opportunity.
Why?
Because I will never be able to change their mental imagery of what they want.  Only they can do that and it is not my place to even try. 
People have a right to want what they
want.
I will just end up wasting a lot of my valuable time and energy and I am not willing to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment