Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thoughts About This Quote

I thought about this quote for a bit...

I decided that yes this is true.  It doesn't seem like that big of a statement until you really think about it for a bit.
How many friends do you have that actually still love you when you stop feeling things that you have always felt or start feeling things that you have never felt before in their presence?
Will they still love you if you aren't exhibiting any loving feelings towards them? What if u are feeling like you can't relate to them or that you don't like them or want to be around them anymore? Will they accept the way you feel and still love you?
Will the friendship survive, will the love remain through disinterest, hurt,seperation etc?
There have been very few people in my life who have actually just accepted me despite whatever I am feeling or not feeling. 
Obviously most people can handle my nice side but cannot or will not survive my mean/cold side. It's all good as long as I am smiling and telling them they are the best but the minute I pull back and feel a negative emotion or feel a lack of warmth towards them that was once there, all crumbles.
My cold side is just as intense as my warm side. When I feel I really feel and I allow myself the freedom to feel all my emotions rather than just a select few.  
 I cherish those moments and those people that love me through it all no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment