Monday, November 12, 2012

Feeling Grateful

I am feeling so grateful this evening and want to share.  Praise God for the blessings that are provided for me I am just so thankful.
This evening for my dinner I broiled some whole tomatoes drizzled with olive oil, Italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper.  Absolutely delicious, so delicious that I had to share some with my cat and she really enjoyed it as well.
Big deal you say so you had some tomatoes.  Well, what makes this dinner so wonderful is that these fruits were given to me by a friend with a gracious, loving open heart.  She and her husband grew them. That is what makes this dinner so wonderful...to be given something freely without resentment or manipulation feels so wonderful that it immediately puts me into a grateful state of mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment