Monday, June 10, 2013

Remember This

Remember this even when it seems to be the opposite...
This message goes for guys too.  If the person doesn't think you are good enough it just means that they don't love you.  Ask them why they are wasting their precious time with you if they don't approve of you. 
More than likely you will discover that they don't love you and are just trying to keep you in bondage.  If you are into that well then great but if not smile and walk away!
I will never forget the day when my mind suddenly said, " Sad, they are the one who is missing out."  It was such a different mindset for me because always before  I felt like I was the one missing out.
Honestly, it wasn't too long ago when I had this thought for the first time.  It was so very freeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment