Monday, June 10, 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday I released all old vows I had made.  The vows I have made to my creator still stand however, the vows I have made to other people I cannot honor.
Why?
Because part of my healing is realizing that some of the vows I made were just premature and immature and not in my best interest.
I will in no way shape or form ever honor a vow to someone who is consciously hurting me for reasons that are not for my growth.  I understand that some people are not aware of themselves and do things without understanding.
However, there are others who know exactly what they are doing and are conscious of every decision they make. 
So with that being said, if you are in my life and are consciously hurting me then you know where I stand with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment