Monday, June 3, 2013

Thank You I AM-Dangers Of Mold Exposure

Thank You for my ability to listen to the voice of  I AM.

I was recently sent a box full of things from my old home.  This evening I opened it and began to take some of the things out.  It wasn't even 10 minutes until I started wheezing from being unable to breathe, my throat got sore and itchy as well.
If I had of  continued living where I was living and listened to everyone else telling me that I was just exaggerating my sickness well I would be even more sick by now or possibly even dead.
This evening it took my body about 3 hours to get back to semi normal after coming into contact with the items that were in the box.  However, my chest is still burning and my throat is irritated.  Obviously I am SEVERELY allergic to the mold or whatever that was present in my former home.
I praise I AM for surviving what I survived.
Sometimes you just have to love and protect yourself and ignore other people's opinions !
So grateful to be out of my former situation and able to breathe better.

Here is a link...
This man died of toxic mold but suffered horribly before he did.  





No comments:

Post a Comment