Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So It Is

I started this blog in order to share my healing journey and to help others as well.
As it is with so many things in my life the rest of this journey I must take on the inside of myself. 
The rest of my journey is for me only and I do not wish to share the remainder of it.

It is a hard lesson to learn but there are just some things that are for yourself only and don't need to be revealed to everyone else because they can't use it anyways.  Why?  Part of learning to heal is the revelation that there are no 2 people who need the exact same things.

In order for me to get better I have to go inside of myself for awhile.  I have to nurture myself and learn to further nurture the relationship between my creator and I.

I love the people that have come to this healing reality and it sounds weird but I also love the people that will come to this healing reality in the future.

So I have decided to close with a prayer...

Father I ask that you reach out to each and every person that comes to this healing reality.  Despite whatever reason that brings them here may each of them leave blessed . 
Thank You for the time and energy I have invested in A Healing Reality.  Please use my blog to further your kingdom.
I ask that you take over my time now and renew my mind into that which you have foreseen for me at my creation. 
Let no person, government or entity that is not of your will have access to my mind.  Guard my heart and protect it Father for it is yours.  In the name (character) of Yeshua HaMashiach I ask these things.


Isaiah 55:11

King James Version (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment