Monday, April 29, 2013

Coconut Oil Fan

I am a coconut oil fan.  I started using it about a year ago for cooking.  Popping popcorn in it is like not other-pure heaven!  Also I use it on my hair and skin.
I was pleased to find out that it can also be used as a laxative so I will be using it during my cleanse at night. 
There is tons of info available about coconut oil.  Did you know that it even helps prevent Alzheimer's and studies have shown even reverses symptoms in Alzheimer's patients?
Research it and you will be surprised.

 http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/06/22/magical-fat-that-increases-good-cholesterol-and-lowers-abdominal-obesity-in-women.aspx

2 comments:

  1. I have started using coconut oil--I think it was a comment from you on my blog some time ago that got me into it, so I thank you! I agree--for popcorn, it is the best. I also used it in a pie crust, which was so flaky and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga :) glad to hear! I can't be without it now :)

    ReplyDelete