Monday, April 29, 2013

Master Cleanse Day 2-Upon Awakening

Ugh, I have a horrible headache.  I am not sure why, it could possibly be that my blood pressure is high.  Or it could be that I worked on the computer yesterday for 11 hours.  Not sure why but I don't think it is a caffeine thing because I haven't had much of it at all lately.
Truthfully, I don't even want to get out of bed.  I only had about 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep and I need to sleep more so not real sure why I am up. The more I sleep the better because that means I don't have to think about the food I am not able to eat.
I definitely feel like I want to eat today but hopefully I am able not to.  I am going to try to go back to sleep for a bit.
Once again my mood is low because I feel like I don't have much to look forward to.  Food is a huge part of my enjoyment so when I don't have it everything seems dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment