Sunday, April 28, 2013

Master Cleanse-Day 1 upon awakening

When  I woke up today I definitely lingered in bed.  I guess I just didn't feel like I had much to look forward to.  I am always focusing on what I am going to have for breakfast and that is what gives me the motivation to get out of bed.  Now because I know I am not going to have anything but a glass of salt water and  lemonade well let's just say that it is not a motivator.  I'm trying to remind myself that I am doing this to feel better long term.
Also I have decided to keep a dream journal throughout this cleanse.  I will keep the contents private of course.  I don't want to miss out on any insight that my dreams are providing.
It still just concerns me how the world can be so unbalanced.  Here I am going without on purpose while their are others who are going without today because they have no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment