Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Exhausted In A Good Way

I got worked out this evening for sure.  Tonight was the first night attending my new belly dance class.  I was definitely stretched and challenged physically.  It was a lot of fun!
The studio is absolutely gorgeous and the acreage around it is very beautiful and serene.  It was an absolutely mesmeric day so before class started I just sat outside for about 30 minutes enjoying the touch of the wind and just taking in all of the desert beauty I could.
All of the structures on the acreage are entirely off the grid!  My instructor's husband is a green architect.  I am telling you that I just loved being there and felt very blessed.
My instructor teaches dance while incorporating spiritual explanations into the dance moves that we do which makes a huge difference to me.
These are truly some of the best days of my life because I wholeheartedly enjoy getting together to learn and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment