Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Oak Creek Crossing-Sedona Arizona

Today a friend of mine took me to Oak Creek.  We went in through a back way which is unknown to tourists.  It was a very relaxing walk and yet I still felt well exercised afterwards.
We relaxed by the creek for awhile and soaked in the sun while dipping our feet into the creek water.  There were several people around and it seemed that everyone was just in an overall pleasant state of mind.
I really enjoyed myself here and I will definitely do this walk again.
I found this pic on the internet just to give you an idea of where I was.  This is not my picture-I did not take my phone or a camera with me.  I wasn't in this exact spot but I was in the vicinity.
Next time it is likely that I will take my camera with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment