Monday, May 20, 2013

Then and Now-A Lifetime Of Unhealthy Relationship WIth Food


This picture was always a big laugh for us because my papaw had given me some wrigley's gum the night before and if it weren't so blurry you would see that I am proudly chewing it - that is why my smile is crooked.  Who would have known that the gum we all loved could have been full of aspartame.  Not sure if it was then but it is full of aspartame nowadays.


Cheer days.  I have always been enthusiastic about cheering for others to win :) Please excuse the pic quality.


Me cleverly hiding the rest of my body because I didn't like the way it looked in my dress.


I love my body, I truly do.  However, I am aware that in order for it to be at it's best there are still so many changes for me to make!  It is harder for me than what many may realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment