Thursday, May 9, 2013

What a Day

I am serious when I say that drinking effects me in weird ways.  A couple of days ago I went out with a friend and had a few drinks over the span of an 8 hour period.  So divide 8 by 3 and that would equal one drink every 2.67 hours.  Definitely not what would be considered over drinking but...the next day I felt like total crap and now it is the day after the next day and I still don't feel right but am getting better.
It just really confirmed for me that drinking alcohol regularly could never really be part of my lifestyle.
Today, I am literally craving junk food.  I almost caved in and drank a pop which would have been disappointing because it has been awhile since I drank one.  However, I did cave in and eat junk food so not sure if that is any better than pop drinking but wow what a day.
I am still ridiculously sleepy after sleeping 8 hours and thought to myself, "All this over having a few drinks, weird."  This is not normal.
This little ad always cracks me up when it pops up on sites cause this lady totally looks like me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment