Sunday, May 12, 2013

Setting Boundaries That Nourish My Soul

If we know what is upsetting to us why do we lie and try to pretend that we are ok with things that we obviously are not ok with?
I have been asking myself this a lot lately because really at my age and there is just really no excuse whatsoever for deluding myself.
Today I sat down and figured out some boundaries for myself.  I have made the decision that these are things I am absolutely not willing to compromise on.
I feel no need to tell anyone what these boundaries are as they are personal to myself.  However, from this point on these boundaries will determine who gets my time and attention.
I am ready to really enjoy my life.
I am ready to heal this part of my life that I have been avoiding and not taking responsibility for.

No comments:

Post a Comment