Saturday, May 18, 2013

Roots

The truth is that if I don't continually root myself in my creator's word I completely unravel.  I make stupid decisions due to fears and anxieties.
I prefer myself rooted to my creator.  I prefer myself rooted to the salvation I receive from accepting the healing blood of Yeshua.
I know there are many who scoff at me however, I feel that this is the one and only place where I am given roots.  I find trust and hope in the word.  Without it I am left flailing around in the vastness of space where anything goes.  What they forget to tell you is that when anything goes that means there is no value in anything.  So no thanks!
I continually research the word to come to a true understanding because there are so many who do not understand or teach the word correctly.  If something doesn't make sense or ring true I just research and pray about it until it does.
I am so very grateful to others who do the same and really seek to know and understand the word.
I may end up revealing some of my bible research on this blog as well-I haven't decided yet.  Just let me tell you though...The word when read and understood the way it was intended absolutely transforms me.
I've been messing up a lot lately :) however, I see my error and am ready to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment