Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Feeling Accomplishment and Acknowledging It :)

All I can say is YES I DID IT! Did what?
Well...I actually accomplished 3 goals with one activity.  Today I rode my bicycle to go pick up my lunch.
I had hoped to start riding my bike more to get exercise for my body, save gas and face my fear of social humiliation (fat chick riding bike).
So today I got exercise, saved gasoline and faced the stares of people driving by me.  Actually I was so busy huffing,puffing and praying that I would be able to do this that I really didn't even notice if anybody stared at me.
Yep, and that is the way I am going to continue to live from this point on-so focused on my goals that I don't even notice if anybody is staring.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment