Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Warning Gross Story Ahead

 I have been eating mostly fresh fruits, veggies and grains the past few days or maybe longer. I did have some chips and a candy bar one night but overall I have mostly been eating healthy.
 Last night when I went to bed I was really hungry but decided to just wait until morning to eat.
I woke up this morning grouchy and starving so I just said to myself, "Forget this I am going to get a burger, fries and coke."
Got there, sat in my jeep and ate.  About halfway into my burger my mind and body joined forces and I vomited it all back up right there in my jeep!
Yeah what a waste of money right?  I thought about going back  for a refund but I knew they wouldn't believe me.  What was I supposed to do, take a bagful of vomit in to prove it? NO!
So back to the farmers market I went cause I guess at this point I don't really have much of a choice but to eat healthy, it is all that my body will accept.
                                                                   Today's bounty...
 
        Nothing like knowing you are eating yourself to death to force you into making changes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment