Sunday, March 16, 2014

Never Again

I have been eating less than and healthier than I ever have in my entire life.  Can someone please tell me why then my pants are so tight I can barely get them on and they had been fitting me fine up until now?
After experiencing this extreme disappointment, sadness, guilt, shame, anger and self hatred I made a vow to myself this evening.
I will never again for as long as I live try to or have it in my hopes to lose weight.  I don't ever want to experience again the way I felt about myself today.
I accept myself exactly the way I am right now and that's it.
I will continue to eat healthy because it is good for me and I want to be healthy and active but I will never again allow myself to care about losing weight.  38 years old and done with it!


                                                  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment